Monday, March 21, 2011

another interview.. this time with Amandas parents!!

My Interview to Edda Mellas and Kurt Knox.

** How has this tragic changed your life?

** Did you ever get to see the tragic crime scene?

** Did you ever get to meet Meredith?

** How many times a year did you go visit Amanda?

** Did you ever give any grieve to Meredith’s parents?

** Did you ever meet Raeleffe before the trial?

** When is Amanda’s appeal date?

** What did you think when Amanda gave her emotional speech at the last hearing?

** Could you understand when people spoke Italian?

** Did you get to see or talk to Amanda after the judge told her she got 26 years?

** What did you say to Amanda before the final trial

3 comments:

  1. These are very well thought up questions. Did she ever answer you back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great questions, but I am totally in the dark about who Amanda Knox is. I remember a news story about a college student getting arrested in Italy, but I can't remember why she was arrested. I think it would help me if you put a link to a news story about her on your blog!

    Both interview questions you wrote are GREAT! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete